The Trove, Inc. consultants bring many years of consulting experience to serve you.
Organizational solid concept and theory, innovation, and process are some of the deliverables our consultants bring to your organization. We facilitate group thinking and visioning. Our strategic planning processes are proven with companies, non-profits and religious institutions as bringing success to you, your teams and your outcomes. Specifically, our consultants offer niche consulting in areas such as:
• Human Resource Consulting – We have expertise with start-ups, realigning existing departments and new initiatives. We consult with HR generalists and executives in this area.
• IT and Digital Marketing and Branding – We offer consulting and coaching in this area with small businesses and one-leader shops, general consulting, technical set up and on-going management. We add coaching to sustain your brand equity.
• Dental and Medical Office Operations – We offer consulting in improving customer service, call center effectiveness, general management of employees and profit center consulting. We this include on-going coaching services to sustain your effectiveness and profitability.
• Communications – We consult to improve internal and external messaging with on-going coaching services.
• Facilitation Services – We help existing teams strategize, push innovation, synergize ideation and customize retreats and off-sites. We literally can take your planning agenda, add training, based on themes, and facilitate the plenary sessions.
• Succession Planning Consulting – We have tools to help you think or rethink your success plan. Using various assessments and templates and interviews our consultants bring strength to your future thinking.
• Strategic Planning – We have proven tools and processes to help you get to the next phase of your organization’s best version. We use environmental scans, interviews and systematic templates to help your organization to clarify your future planning.
• Short-term and Interim Consulting Positions – Our team members can fill a gap in certain positions on a short-term basis. Such consulting positions as: (1) CEO, (2) COO, (3) CTO (chief talent officer) or HR Generalist are available through our team’s talent base.
Our coaches approach consulting via a DISCOVERY PROCESS that leads to optimal IMPLEMENTATION PHASES.